Valuable Posts that Actually Work!
Do you struggle to come up with content for your Instagram that actually performs well? You’re not alone! Follow the tips we have outlined below to create posts that will keep your current followers engaged AND gain you a larger audience.
We fully understand how difficult it can be to spend time coming up with content ideas when you are so busy in other areas of your business! This is why we have put together a list of ideas that you can use to help you create unique and interesting content for your Instagram!
1. Teach: Post content that your followers can learn from.
Create educational content that your followers can actually learn from and will want to save! Always remember to use hashtags in your caption that reflect the content you are posting. For example, if you are posting tips for healthy skin – then using hashtags such as “#skincaretips, #skincareroutine” etc. will make your content more discoverable and result in higher engagement! Check out Instagram Hashtags 2022: The Ultimate Guide from Hootsuite to learn how you can make the most out of your hashtags! Some examples of ways to teach your followers are:
- Solve a problem in 3 steps
- Share a useful technique that you use
- Share with your followers how you complete a task
2. Inspire: Provide your followers with content that motivates and encourages them.
Inspirational content performs extremely well and provides your followers with a motivational and positive experience. Here are a few ideas on how to engage Instagram followers with content that is as compelling as it is inspiring:
- Share a lesson that you have learned
- Tell a story that will inspire others
- Show what’s possible with determination and hard work (how your business has developed over the years, your achievements etc.)
3. Share: Tell of your own experiences to connect with your followers and relate to them on a more personal level.
The best way to connect with your existing and potential followers is by telling them stories and sharing your personal experiences. You want to let your audience know who you really are and what you or your business stands for, and nothing works better than sharing personal stories of your experiences. A few ways in which you can do this are:
- Share what’s on your mind (this kind of content works well as stories with a poll or question box attached for followers to share their thoughts too!)
- Tell an interesting story from your life that people might relate to
- Open up about a struggle you’ve had and how you dealt with it
It is important to understand what type of content resonates with your followers so that you can continue to provide them with valuable content and in turn they can continue to engage with you. After all, the best Instagram profiles are those that manage to mix it up. This keeps your profile from feeling too repetitive or overly promotional.
Are you proud of the business you’ve built but not able to show it off to its full potential? Do you need some guidance in creating content for your business?
If so, then our Social Media Management Packages are the answer! We offer a full, bespoke social media management service for clients with a hectic work schedule. Our dedicated team will create unique and customised content for your social media platforms and analyse it’s performance. We also now offer a wide variety of online workshops within The Creative Academy section of our website! Our academy workshops cover a range of topics from building your brand to creating content, time management and all things social media. We would love to work with you to help you achieve all your set goals for your business. If you have any questions or would simply just like to know more about how we can help you on the path to success, drop us an email at email@example.com.