The Content Creator Society Contract
NON-DISCLOSURE AND NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT
This is a Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement (the “Agreement”) entered into on by and between MELK Creative LTD, trading as The Creative Society (the “Company”), and you (the “Content Creator”)
WHEREAS, the Company desires to engage the Content Creator as an independent contractor to create social media content for its members; and
WHEREAS, the Company has certain confidential and proprietary information that it wants to protect from unauthorized disclosure; and
WHEREAS, the Company wishes to prevent the Content Creator from competing with the Company during or for a period of time after the termination of their business relationship.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises contained herein, the parties agree as follows:
- CONFIDENTIALITY The Content Creator understands and acknowledges that during their work for the Company, they will have access to certain confidential and proprietary information, including but not limited to: – Marketing and business plans – Financial statements and projections – Customer and member lists – Trade secrets and other proprietary information The Content Creator agrees that they will not, at any time during or after their relationship with the Company, disclose any of this confidential or proprietary information to any third party without the express written consent of the Company.
- NON-COMPETITION The Content Creator understands and acknowledges that the Company has spent substantial time, effort, and resources in building its business and member base, and has developed a valuable reputation in the social media content industry. The Content Creator agrees that during their relationship with the Company and for a period of one (1) year after the termination of their relationship, they will not, directly or indirectly: – Solicit any of the Company’s members or customers for the purpose of competing with the Company – Engage in any business that is in competition with the Company
- DELIVERABLES You agree to create high quality content for the client and fulfill the client’s brief within the agreed time frame. You will be granting us, and the client the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivatives of work from, distribute and display the User-Generated Content you create.
- REMEDIES The Content Creator understands that a breach of this Agreement by them could cause irreparable harm to the Company, and that the Company will be entitled to seek injunctive relief, in addition to any other remedies available under law, in the event of such a breach.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with laws.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings, whether written or oral.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date and year first above written.